mercredi 27 février 2008

Le blog de Gabrielle/Gabrielle's blog

N'oubliez pas de visiter le blog de Gabrielle. Elle offre de jolies créations, en particulier d'adorables "mother tags". Elle a également fait a un étonnant layout "My favourite things" et écrit une chanson lyrique, qui m'a fait rire. S'il vous plait, n'oubliez pas de lui laisser un gentil commentaire. Merci pour elle.

Please, do not forget to visit Gabrielle's blog. She offers some pretty goodies, especially two lovely mother tags. She also made a wonderful LO "My favourite things" and wrote a lyrics song, which makes me laugh. Please remember to leave her a comment and some love !" Thank you for her.

2 commentaires:

Gabrielle a dit…

Thank you for your lovely post on my freebies and lo.
If I am inspired it is because of you. xx

Gabrielle a dit…

Me again!, great work on the English, now everyone who loves your work, but cant read French, will be able to know you.