jeudi 3 janvier 2008

Le premier kit 2008




Voilà les papiers du premier kit de l'année 2008, inspirés par ces magnifiques oiseaux que sont les aras (2 packs).

Les éléments viendront plus tard.

Télécharger ici/Download here

Merci de votre intérêt, mais ce freebie a expiré
Thank you for your interest, but this freebie has expired

12 commentaires:

Pascaline a dit…

Merci Fran pour tes magnifiques freebies...
Je te souhaite une très bonne anée remplie de création en tous genres!!!

Lynn a dit…

Thank you very much! I just got a new birdie friend - Perfect! Now I can do a layout about her! :)

Maria a dit…

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

MiKiko a dit…

So pretty! Thank you:)

Brooke - in Oregon a dit…

Love the new kit, a great cheery way to start the new year! Thank you :)

Susan a dit…

Thank you Fran - a lovely bright kit to start off the new year.

wt a dit…

This is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing.
Happy New Year.

Misty a dit…

Hello! I can't read any of your blog but I love the graphics! Thanks so much!

Marguerite a dit…

Encore une fois, j'aime beaucoup. Merci!

Melusine a dit…

Another great kit, atd those colours are so nice! Thank you so much :)
Also thanks again for your comment in my blog, Norwegian Forestcats are also my favorites! They are so beautiful, and their personality is really nice.
The words by Helen Keller touched my heart, I just had to have it placed somewhere I could see it often :)

Hugs!

Lilipuce a dit…

Très beau style... Superbe.
Merci !

Bouille a dit…

merci beaucoup!!! c'est très beau