mercredi 19 décembre 2007

Couleurs d'Irlande : les éléments


Je viens de terminer les éléments de "Couleurs d'Irlande". Les voici !

Credits :
Fonts : Kalocsai Flowers
Brushes : Flowers_and_Plants_Brushes_by_Leeroi1_stock ; SS_Victor_Foliage

Merci de votre intérêt, mais ce freebie a expiré
Thank you for your interest, but this freebie has expired

9 commentaires:

caitiemei a dit…

I discoverd your blog only a couple of weeks ago and I am blown away with your beautiful designs, the wide range of designs and the beauty of your kits. Thank you so much for your imagination, skill, and delicate beauty. You have enriched my begining scrapbooking skills, and help me look skilled. Merci, merci!

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you for sharing!

Maria a dit…

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

marie a dit…

Merci beaucoup pour vos très beaux élements

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you, merci for the lovely kit.

Marie-Claude a dit…

Fran, tu nous donnes envie de visiter l'Irlande! Merci pour ce kit ravissant...

adam a dit…

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Anonyme a dit…

hermoso kit , gracias por compartir

Trisha a dit…

Thank you for these wonderful Irish elements Fran.