samedi 27 octobre 2007

Toundra : les éléments


Voici la première partie des éléments de Toundra !

Credits :
Brushes : "Floriade by Angeles 2007" ; "Design flowers by Angeles - Pappersweets"

Merci de votre intérêt, mais ce freebie a expiré
Thank you for this interest, but this freebie has expired

6 commentaires:

Maria a dit…

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Scrapmuch a dit…

ooo - beautiful elements to go with the beautiful papers. Thanks so much
Mary

Cindy J a dit…

Wow, this was my first time visiting your blog and I am just blown away with your amazing talents and your generous spirit of sharing!!! I went back through all your posts and snagged all your beautiful offerings and will be visiting regularly now! Your use of color and design is just so wonderful and your layouts!!! Oh my gosh, I am so inspired by them...just love your style...beautiful beautiful creations!
Thank you so much for your offerings and for leaving them available 8-)...

Lily a dit…

How stunning!!! - the #9 frame, the buttons, and the tags - GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE this kit! I am so impressed with the softness, the details and textures - and your incredible talent, your touch is beautiful and I am so grateful you have shared all this! THANK YOU!

Trisha a dit…

Thank you for these lovely elements to a wonderful kit.

Annelize Webb a dit…

Thanks Fran!!! This is stunning.