samedi 6 octobre 2007

Quelques "Quick notes"



J'aime beaucoup travailler avec les "brushes". Je me suis amusée à faire quelques "quick notes". Les voici pour vous. N'hésitez pas à me laisser un commentaire ou à m'envoyer les pages que vous faites avec les éléments que je dépose ici pour vous. Merci !


Credits :
Brushes : Aethereality.net

Merci de votre intérêt, mais ce freebie a expiré
Thank you for this interest, but this freebie has expired

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Lovely! Thank you.
XOXOXO means hugs and kisses.
lonharr

Barbwire a dit…

very soft and pretty Thank you

Peggie a dit…

I love your designs. You are very
talented. Thank you for sharing your work.

grambie a dit…

Love the elegance of your design and its softness that reflect earlier periods within our lives. Love the notecards which I will use gladly and give you recognition as you deserve. I am just so sorry that I am unable to fully read and appreciate your blog since I am hindered by my lack of foreign language. When I was in high school, we had to take Latin as a foreign language, that was quite a while ago. Again, thanks for sharing your beautiful designs. HUGS!!!