vendredi 21 septembre 2007

Un petit freebie pour le week-end

Voici le lien pour aller télécharger le mini kit "Framboisine". N'hésitez pas à me laisser un petit commentaire, cela me fait toujours plaisir !


Merci de votre intérêt, mais ce freebie a expiré
Thank you for this interest, but this freebie has expired

9 commentaires:

JillSF a dit…

C'est tres bon - and I also love your blue layout above the gift. Thank you

DigiScrapDepot a dit…

Hi! your work is so beautiful. Very realistic! I want to invite you ( i dont see your on my list) to post your previews/freebies of samples of your work on my site. Its free. DigiScrapDepot.com. You will get alot of exposure for your work because I have alot of traffic that comes to look at the different designers. Give it a shot.. I hope to chat with you soon,

Vicky Laursen
Administrator-Owner
DigiScrapDepot.com

Christine a dit…

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv

Chris

ljd2007 a dit…

Thank you so much for the beautiful gift! your work is exceptional...I love the layout you did too!!
I will surely come and visit you again :)

Diginan,Liz a dit…

Merci beaucoup pour ce beau cadeau, trouvé votre blog Nana's Attic:)

DigiScrapDepot a dit…

You are invited by me personally to advertise your freebies on www.DigiScrapDepot.com. We have a friendly community and I hope to chat with you soon!

Fran to Digiscrapdepot a dit…

I have already done (two days ago). Thanks for your kind invitation.

MiKiko a dit…

It's gorgeous!! Thank you!!

Anonyme a dit…

This is so pretty, I love the color! Thank you!